Friday, August 20, 2010

This was supposed to be a post with a FEW wedding pics...

So I thought I would look at Rhys' Flickr account and download a few of our "favorite" wedding photos... haha, not as easy as it sounds. I just LOVE so many of them.... So here is like a pictorial rundown of the day :] Sorry it's so many! We will post in more detail in the near future, highlighting specific elements! Hope you enjoy these just like we have! and THANK YOU to our AMAZING photographer, Rhys Logan. We LOVE you!














































































1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos! :) So much fun! Your blog is gonna be great! Hope you can visit my blog sometime, I think you'll like it - Maybe you could even link up to Vignette Fridays? Hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete