Thursday, April 15, 2010

100 days!!! :D






Yup. That's a cake. Isaac is so great and even faked me out today when I called to tell him that I just realized it was the 100 day count down.... "I didn't even realize!" and then he brings this over that he made a few days ago... :) I am a very happy lady!!!

But I am freaking out.... only 100 days left!!! I have so many emotions/thoughts and I don't even know where to begin. Tomorrow is double digits! This is insane.

On another note, my Mom's best friend is getting married this Saturday (which just happens to be my mom's birthday) and so my mom and dad are flying down to California to go to the wedding. Therefore, Toby, my parent's Golden (and Austin's best friend) is visiting!! Austin is SO excited!!

I think I just realized that we haven't mentioned Austin yet. Austin is my golden retriever that I got my sophomore year of college. He is now 2 and 1/2 years old, 90 lbs, will eat anything, hates riding in the back seat (he prefers to ride in the front passenger side with his head out the window to distract other drivers and cause accidents), and probably has the worst gas out of any dog on the planet (he has cleared many a room), and he is so amazing. He is so excited to officially have a father in 100 days!! Haha


This is my first picture of Austin :) What a cute little baby boy!!

Beginning his chewing everything phase!

How could you not love that smile??

Austin with us on the day we got engaged :)

Look at that beautiful boy :)

My pillow case from Isaac that I sleep with every night!!

Well there is a SLIGHT insight into my obsession with my dog. Obviously you can tell that I just love him so much!! :) He and Toby are having so much fun already!! I'll post pictures of their adventures after the weekend!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment