Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh My Word...

Time is flying.
I have a whole lot of emotions at this particular minute...
So I thought I would let you know that I want to...
cry
laugh
scream
smile
dance
sleep
hug
talk
reflect
give thanks
celebrate
and so much more..
ALL at the same time!!
I cannot believe we are leaving Bellingham in a matter of days, and I have so much left I want to do. Isaac was talking about his bucket list (of things to do before he leaves Bellingham, not before he dies) tonight (when we were crossing one of his items off: going to Jalepenos with Megan and Tony for big mamma's and some huge plate of nachos) and I almost burst into tears... Not having such amazing friends (and nachos??) so close next year is going to be so tough. How many people can really say they get to eat dinner with their best friends or sit and watch a movie or play a good game of banana-grams with them anytime they want to because they have been blessed to live 15 seconds from their bedroom (if not in their bedroom) for the past four years?? Isaac and I have been two of those people for the past four years, and we can't really imagine our lives without these blessings. I don't even want to think about that fully yet. I won't make it through the next two weeks of school if I start thinking of my life without these amazing people so close.
What do you do when time is flying so fast and all you want to do is push the pause button, sit down, and take in every moment you have with the people you have so close?? I need to figure out a way to be in forty places at once so I can fully take in these next few weeks... and since that's not possible, I need to figure out how to truly take advantage of the gifts in my life.
Love,
BonnieJean

No comments:

Post a Comment