Saturday, May 1, 2010

Preview, maybe??

I can't stop looking at this picture and LOVING it :] How creative is this gal?? We are going to have to show Rhys these!!

OK, so I have been working on my summative project ALL day (besides a quick walk with my mom :] ) and have been taking blog breaks (yes, I take blog breaks). And have decided to post a few pictures that are currently inspring me wedding wise. I have gone back and forth about if we should preview any of our ideas ahead of time, so I am not going to give much explanation with them, but here are a FEW of the MANY pictures we have saved up over the past year :) I have links to cite most of them... but some of them are pre-blog, which means pre-caring where they are from... so I am sorry in advance for that!













(This one is from AshleyAnn's baby girl's nursery...haha, I don't think I will explain :])

(I'm fairly certain this comes from here)
Anyways, that is all for now.... I am working on getting the Invitation Post up :) I think I will wait until after everyone has received their invites so they can be surprised before we post! Which means, they are going out this week!! YAY!!
Now, back to homework! :[ blah.

1 comment: